Danny: “Paul, I will
repeat to you some of the things you said to me so that Tom can also learn from
them. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Andy you too can listen carefully.
Here we go. You said life is real hard, especially for you, right? You believe
you are not smart enough or have enough education to make the big bucks,
correct? You also believe that it is real hard and difficult to make money,
isn't it? You believe all the rich people are crooks, which implies you'd
rather be honest than rich - be honest and die wretched, correct? You further
believe you will never be rich, that you have to work real hard for your money,
and that is only when you have enough money that you can make money to work for
you, correct? You also believe that in
order to succeed financially it will take a lot of hard work, sweat, suffering
and struggles. Correct? And we're not finished yet because you also believe you
never get any breaks and that maybe this is your fate in life, isn't it? Did I
miss anything?"
Andy: “Absolutely nothing.”
Paul: (In a sad tone of voice) “you covered
just about everything"
Danny: (he laughed) “congratulations, Paul.
With all those beliefs and thoughts in your mind, you are not attracting
success to you; you are not a success magnet but a failure magnet. You cannot
succeed that way, because you have programmed wrong things in your mind and you
cannot reap from your mind (life) what you did not sow into your mind except by
stealing from others which is not legal. And no thief is ever bold of what he
has.”
Paul: (almost screamed) “me? But Danny, how
can you say that?"
Danny: “Paul, you are
repelling success (and money) because of your attitude towards it. This is the
truth.”
Tom: “Paul, Danny is
absolutely right. You cannot receive
beyond the level of what you believed, and you can only receive what you
desired. Thus, if you don't have right desire or you are not convinced within
you that all your desires can be achieved, there is nothing anyone can do,
including God. This is very serious.”
Danny: “Thank you Tom
for the support.”
(Paul reacted to
what Danny and Tom said)
Paul: “My what? What is
that mumbo-jumbo?”
Andy: “I think I
understand what Danny is saying. You don’t really attract what you want in
life, but what you are in life. For example: If you are a bad person or you
have a filthy thoughts and you don’t do anything about it, no matter how
sanctified what you want might be, you will only attract filthy things to you.
Nobody would be ready to give what is costly to the Pig or Dog to destroy.”
“Danny: “Paul, I want you to listen very carefully
because what I am going to tell you what will change your life forever.”
Paul: “I really hope so.”
Danny: “The accumulation of what you believe to be
absolutely true about yourself, money, people, and the universe makes up what
is known as your perception, which set the limits to what you can or cannot be,
do, achieve or have in life. Paul, did you ever notice that your physical
reality and your lousy financial situation seem to inexplicably coincide
exactly with what you believe and think all day long, a faithful 'picture' of
your mindset?" Hence, your anxiety to improve your circumstance can only
be achieved when you reformat your mindset by removing all the junks you have
there.”
Andy: “You mean junk like dirty thoughts? But
everyone think dirty sometimes, does that make you have dirty always?”
Danny: “No, I did not say that. But what I am trying
to say here is that if you are consistent in thinking on filthy things
pertaining your life, it would get to a stage that those things would be normal
to you and become part of you. Before you could say Jack Robinson, you are
already manifesting them. What you think often is what you are conscious of,
and what you will always do is what you know.”
Tom: “Ok...no wonder my father always advise me to think right. Throughout my
growing-up, my father always remind these phrases: whatsoever think that is
pure, w... think upon these things. Now I am getting to understand why
something happened and some did not happen.”
Paul: “Hmm… I never
really noticed that. You mean to tell me that my constant negative beliefs and
thoughts are creating all these miserable circumstances in my life? Please
Danny, tell me more about this.”
Danny: “Hmmm...First and foremost you must realize
that your mind is an incredibly powerful and beautiful thing. That is why you
must ensure you have a sound mind if you must be great. Your mind creates all
that you see and all that you understand just like a computer that can be
programmed. You can choose whether the software installed is working accurately
or working but not accurate because it was corrupted with virus. However, the
difference in this kind is that you have control the architecture, you can
decipher the virus (unwanted program) and stop from working against the
original program such that whatever you put into it is reflected in what comes
out - accuracy is maintained and sustain.”
Danny: “Also, in this
physical reality, no settled thought goes without reward; every single thought
that you believed has its consequence. Someone says every desire that moved
from your mind to your heart to settle would be seen sooner than later. Nobody
can do anything about it. Whatever you deeply believe which is the output of
your thought life, you will materialize in your life. Your 'outside' world,
your physical reality, is nothing more and nothing less than the
'out-picturing', the 'materialization' of your thought. In other words, Paul,
you and only you create your own reality through your mindset.”
Paul: (Paul's eyes opened wide as he exclaimed)
“but what is the connection to me getting rich?”
Andy: “This is very
interesting!”
Danny: “Paul, think of
life as a river, an unlimited river flowing all the time. This river of life
carries with it all the wealth, riches, money, abundance, health, love,
success, happiness, joy you could ever imagine. You have to be careful, though,
because this same river also carries with it all the diseases, troubles,
problems, limitations poverty and misery in the world that were thrown inside
while flowing from the source to the destinations. Therefore, in taking a
portion from the river, you have to filter the troubles out of the water
(life).”
Danny: “Just like what
James Allen said in his famous book," As A Man Thinketh". He said
your mind is like garden, if you don't plant anything in it don't be surprised
if what you have in it is a seed-weed.”
Danny: “You select the good 'stuff' by your
attitude; you carefully choose your beliefs and the thoughts you think all day
long. Then, by the universal Law of Attraction, your positive attitude will
attract to you only the good 'stuff' from the river of life. Unfortunately,
most people, because of their negative attitudes, what they are attracting are
all the bad 'stuff' most of the time. They got no one else to blame but
themselves"
Paul: (anxiously asked) “I want to make money,
lots of money. How do millionaires, multimillionaires and billionaires tap into
this river of unlimited abundance?"
Danny: “They do it with
their refined and positive attitudes. They know their attitude is their most
valuable possession. That's why the super-rich are constantly working on
improving their attitudes. Using very simple but extremely powerful techniques
that you can easily learn and apply, believe it or not, the super-rich erase
and eliminate from their minds all those limiting beliefs, notions and ideas in
conflict with their goals. They train themselves to focus only on their goals,
on success, on winning. They keep working inside their minds until they
completely convince themselves that success is absolutely inevitable. They
fully activate the powers of their subconscious minds; they listen to their
heart, to guide them effortlessly to succeed in everything they do!"
Danny: “The super-rich
always see themselves as winners in the inside of their heads. They live all the
time in a state of think and believe the best in life mentality, a state of
mind where there is no room for failure, only success. Their attitudes make
them attracts wealth and success.”
Paul: (he interrupted Danny) “but how can
anyone center attention on success, prosperity, abundance when you see all the
misery and problems of the world?”
Danny: “The super-rich
also face this challenge, just like any other human on this planet. The
difference is that the super-rich know some simple but powerful techniques and
use to train their minds and focus only on success and winning. They see
opportunities in the face of challenges.”
Danny: “Paul, correct me if I am mistaken, I bet you are constantly rehearsing in your mind all the bad things that
could happen to you in the future, including lack of money. It didn't happen
yet, but you are already imagining future lack and failure in your mind, isn't
it?"
Paul: “But, isn't that normal? Doesn't everybody worry about
the bad things that could happen to them some day?"
Danny: “No, not the super-rich. They only worry
about, and also believe the best even when they faced deadly situations. They
know that if they imagine any future disaster with enough intensity and
persistence, like most people do, they will most certainly attract that
disaster to themselves, sooner or later. Instead, by focusing on what they want
to achieve, they attract those desired outcomes to themselves! And their
positive, winning attitude is constantly attracting to these super-rich fellows
all the right business opportunities, the right people, the right connections,
the right conditions and circumstances to continue winning. Everything becomes
easy and even fun for them"
Paul: “Let me get this straight. You are telling
me that until I change what I believe about myself and about money and I get
rid of all those dark, negative, failure thoughts I think all day long, I will
never succeed, right?"
Danny: “Right. Paul, think about this very
carefully . . . What you need to believe and what you need to think all day
long in order to have the financial success you desire.”
Paul: “Well, I need to believe in myself, that I
am a winner, that I will succeed, that I am good at making and spending money,
that things are going to be easy for me ... Wait a minute... Wait just a minute
here ... Isn't that what these super-rich people believe?”
Danny: “Yes!”
Paul: “So, if I could believe what these super rich people
believe and think the same way they do, I will achieve similar successful
results and everything will be easier and more fun for me, right? If I did
that, I couldn't possibly fail and I would be able to achieve all my financial
goals a lot easier, right?”
Danny: “You are absolutely right.”
Paul: “(he
was almost jumping up and down) that means I was an idiot all these years
that I wasted lots money, time and energy with all those programs I bought to
make money, right?"
Danny: “No, You simply did things backward. First,
you should have made the necessary changes to your inadequate attitude before
doing anything else. Then, you should have activated the awesome powers of your
mind and heart – thought and believe- to guide you to succeed. After doing
that, you can buy, study and use those business programs to boost your skills
and aptitudes. Starting a new business with a wanting attitude is your best
formula for failure. Starting a new business with the positive, adequate and
winning attitude will guarantee your success, no matter what type of business
you choose, and your location.”
Paul: “I never heard that
before (With excitement in his voice). What do I have to do to start believing
and thinking like the super-rich people? That looks like mission impossible!”
Danny: “Not really. All you need to do is to start
seeing yourself as the super-rich. Which means you must work harder like the super-rich.
You must also download into your mind the winning attitude of the millionaires,
multimillionaires and billionaires.”
Paul: “Yes, but isn't that very hard?”
Danny: (he
continued his explanation very patiently) “Look, Paul, it is real simple.
It is only as difficult and boring or as easy and fun as you believe it will
be.”
Paul: “Danny, how do you
know about these secrets?”
Danny: “Paul, I owe
everything to those 'secrets' and to the old gentleman who taught me how to use
those 'secrets' many years ago when I was at the lowest point in my life, when
I was totally lost and in a lot worse shape than you are right now"
Danny: “I know my attitude is my most valuable
possession. Therefore, I will never start any new projects or set new goals
without checking my attitude first. I will always work on my attitude before I
start on any new project or set a new goal. I keep constantly asking myself
'What is my current attitude in relation to my new goal?' If I find my current
attitude to be inadequate, I get busy changing it instead of complaining about
the situations.”
Danny: “Then, using techniques that anyone can easily
learn, I do what all super-rich people do . . . 'deliberately' direct my mind
to 'automatically' think the thoughts and do all the things necessary for me to
achieve all my goals, quickly, easily and having fun. Because as a man thinks,
so is he.”
Danny: “Then, I follow
my heart after I prayed to God for guidance.”
Paul: “So, Danny, it's all about beliefs and right
mindset, right?”
Danny: “Not entirely, Paul. Some will tell you it
is all about beliefs. I am telling you, it is all about, handiwork, 'beliefs'
and being able to imprint into your brain cells the so called Millionaire Mind
of the super-rich. Also, follow your heart (which is always calmer) because
your mind might be noisy some of the times.”
Danny: “Paul, now that
you your attitude to success matters. You must work hard. In fact, part of your
attitude is doing what you are supposed to do to succeed. Faith without work is
dead. A positive attitude, positive affirmations and thoughts of success
without corresponding handiwork (purpose and planning) would lead to frustrations
(failure and poverty).”
Paul: “Thank you so
much, Danny. I am a millionaire!”
With that self-conviction from Paul, he began
to see himself as a millionaire. He attracted great opportunities to himself
and used his skills and he made a lot of money. Paul changed his attitude towards
success: he created opportunities from the multiple of challenges around him,
and became extremely wealthy and created wealth for his generations till he
died.
What attitude do you have in life? Your
attitude to money matters if you want to have money; your attitude to health
matters if you want to live healthy; your attitude to work matters if you want
to have promotion; your attitude to your relationship matters of you want to
have good and perfect relationship.
Conclusively, for you to be inducted in the
hall of successful people, your attitude towards success matters.